Ernesto Korrodi, 1870 (Switzerland) ? 1944 (Portugal).
Settled in Portugal, and became teacher at the Industrial School of Braga. From 1894 taught at the Domingos Sequeira School of industrial design in Leiria. $nbsp;Korrodi lived in Leiria and worked as an architect throughout the country.
In Castelo de Vide the projects attributed to Korrodi are:
- Cineteatro, 1940 (with Ernesto Camilo Korrodi)
- The spa
- Renovation of a building in Rua da Arrochela, property of Mr Francisco José Bugalho, 1915
- Rebuilding of Quinta da Luz, property of Dr António Flores, 1920
- Renovation of the residence of Mrs Arminda Durão Cordeiro
- Extension of a building owned by Dr Adolfo Bugalho, 1937
- Construction of a $nbsp;building for rent, property of Mrs Júlia Moura